eBook & Audio
To start reading or listening on your device at home, you will need to install the Libby app; it is available on your device's app store.
Libby Set-Up Instructions:
*You will only need to follow these steps for the initial set up. Once set up, skip to step 9.
1.Find and install the Libby app from the AppStore.
2. Once installed, open the app.
3. The app will ask you if you have a library card, click "Yes".
4. Click "I'll search for a Library", and enter "51466" for the zip code.
5. Click the one that says "Wall Lake Public Library".
6. You will need to click on "Wall Lake Public Library" (in maroon colored type)
7.Enter your card number and select sign in.
8. Once your Card is loaded, click Next and it will open Bridges, where you are now able to browse, search and check out materials to your device.
9. Once open, click on "Library" in the lower-left corner to browse Bridges, or click on "Shelf" in the lower right corner to see/open the materials you have checked out.
Available July 1, 2022, the library will offer Overdrive Advantage; an add-on to our existing Bridges service which allows us to purchase additional titles on the Overdrive platform for use by our patrons. These titles will be mixed with other consortia titles, however will only be available for patrons utilizing the service through their Wall Lake Library Card. Simply sign into Bridges as you normally would through the Overdrive app or Libby app and enjoy the additional titles under the "available now" checkout option.
Available July 1, 2022! Hoopla offers a wide selection of eBooks, audiobooks, comic books, music and movies through the Hoopla app or by visiting Hoopla in your web browser. Hoopla can be enjoyed on your TV, mobile phone, tablets and online. Click the Hoopla icon to the left to either get started or go directly to the Hoopladigital.com website.
Borrowing on Hoopla:
- Patrons can borrow up to ten (10) titles per month.
- All titles are simultaneous use titles, no holds or waiting list.
- Checkout periods are by type of material and will be displayed on the item information page.
- Checkout credits reset on the first of the month; when you reach your monthly quota, you will not be able to borrow additional titles until your credits reset on the first of the next month.
- You can access Hoopla from any device, including iOS, Android, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast and many more!
Residency restrictions apply. Cardholders must be residents of Wall Lake or rural Sac County.
Additonal eBook and Audiobook Resources: