Take a proctored exam
If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. This library offers a proctoring service to the public.
- Exams may be taken whenever the library is open
- Students can take their exams at any one of the tables in the library
- Students should come to the library ahead of time to have the permission paper signed by the library staff so that the instructor knows where the exams will be taken
- Exams can either be sent by mail or faxed to the library. The address for the library is : Wall Lake Public Library, P.O. Box 68, Wall Lake,IA 51466 and the fax number is 712-664-2577
- Students can take both written and online exams at the library
- There is no charge for this service